Saturday, June 6, 2009
Yakima
So this whole week we have been in Yakima Washington Selling. So being one of the Office Assistants I was asked to come and work at the hotel in Yakima. let me tell ya something staying in a hotel room all day is one of the most boring things i have ever done! thank goodness that Alexa was her to keep me sane! It has been good to be here for our office to become more united, we also have had some funny moments here, especially when one of the reps, Carter jumped into the river right next to our hotel. The river was going very fast because they have had some flooding, so Carter was zooming by. The best part of that day was watching the manager of the office start running after him along side the river. I'm not going to lie, I can't wait to get back home to Seattle and make some home made food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment