Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Have A Brand New Niece!!!

I'm so excited to announce that I have another Niece! My sister Amy had her first baby on the 8th of June. She had a beautiful girl and they Named her Clarity. She is so beautiful, I can't wait to see my sister and clarity and Reef. So that's some news, I'm going down to Arizona in a couple weeks then up to Utah. It will be so much fun to see the Family and to see Salt Lake. I love Seattle but I'm kinda missing the Utah feel. I hope while I'm there I get to see all the fam and friends there. The sad part is I have to be away from Chad For a long time, this will be the longest we have been away from each other since we have been married. I know i'm a dork, but it will be weird to be away from Chad. Like they say time makes the heart grow fonder.

No comments: