Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seattle Baby!!!

It has been a wonderful experience here! All I can say is that I love Seattle! It is so beautiful! Since we have been here we it has only rained like 6 times! Its so green here, it has been a while since I have seen any dirt. I also love the people out here, they're are some great couples here that chad and I have had a great time with! So for our first Sunday in Seattle we went to the Pikes Market, it was way cool, there were so many different things to see. At the fish market we were able to see them throwing fish. There was fish on display and one of the fish, I believe was a monkey fish and people, like chad, would get really close to it and the workers would pull on it from behind the counter and scare people. Of Course Chad Jumped like two feet! That was a great day. By the way we are living in Renton which is like 15 minutes from downtown Seattle. We live right on lake Washington and it is beautiful! we have the best view ever! I just have to say, I'm enjoying myself completely out here!

No comments: